YOU CAN BEAT FAILURE!!! 😊


Hi dearies,
Oh! It’s been such a busy period. I have not had a moment to pick up my phone or computer to drop my thoughts. Hope you are doing ok?😊😎? I miss being here, I feel I am relating with future Kings each time I get to script.

Guys, I recently watched a video by Micheal Crossland, if his name is unfamiliar to you, then you may need to google & read up on him🚢🏽‍♂️. Before then, I had also watched a clip of Bishop Oyedepo,he was largely talking about visions & visionaries.πŸ‘πŸ½. Wow! These clips are stuff you need to see because they would change your mindset n give you a whole perception about life generally!

My earnest & sincere question is “ Are you following your life’s dreams? What you are doing currently, do you find joy & contentment in it? Are they the things that you have always longed to do? Do they appeal to ur life long plans which started from when you were just a kid? Are you happy ? πŸ˜ƒ . As simple as these questions are, they are also thought provoking & worth checking. They will help you to determine if you are in the right space or not🀷🏽‍♀️.

Failure & sadness was not sketched & written in anyone’s name, it was not planted in anyone’s family. Let’s forget all the stories we have been told & throw religiosity & spirituality away for a secπŸ’πŸ½‍♀️... guys, go ahead & breathe a little..😊. Your family is not selected for Shame & poverty n pain n reproach. You, yes you ! You alone are the determining factor in how your life would shape up😁😘. Noone has the right to tell  you are not good in maths, so, invariably, you can’t work in a blue chip coy😱? Please, who is talking??πŸ€­πŸ˜™πŸ˜™..No one, not even your University degree can dictate to you where your next level will be. Guess what? If you decide to stay low, that’s where you will stay, don’t move, don’t be ambitious, don’t read, don’t explore, invite your boring πŸ‘¬ friends for a pity party, be content with your present salary, stay within that frame you have been for years, don’t read about successful people😳..I bet you, in just a few months or even years, you will surely sink lower & lower, even your circle of friends πŸ‘« will soon get bored 😐, demands are higherπŸ’πŸ½‍♀️, they need to leave you πŸ˜™ & look for other friends that could better their lives!!

Life always gives us choices, according to Michael, he had an incurable cancer, the doctors had told his mom to take him home because he had just a few more days to live with his family but she held on to that very strong 4 letter word, she had HOPE! she trusted against all odds that he would live & he surmounted that period. Guys, a lot of us did not grow up in that kind of environment or space, yet we have already spoken our failure into existence, we are completely satisfied with were we are ! 😐. Success is not carved into anyone’s name from birth, if the vision & the tenacity & passion is right, success will come knockingπŸ˜‡. Abraham Lincoln had failed so many times but ended up becoming the President of America after so many failed attempts. His failure & eventual triumphs are the main reasons we talk about him today😁. Who says you can’t fail & still get up to become top of class or become the richest man alive.

I tried to read about most of these hugely successful people, they all have one solid thing in common. They stuck to their guts, they never shifted focus, oh! It was difficult, they couldn’t get into the University, they couldn’t get meals or clothes to wear, they were the worst of their kind. Some of us cannot do without them as we speak, we use their apps, their products , their devices & chicken. People are usually quick to celebrate success but they quickly forget that there were sacrifices. Cold nights with no warm clothes to wear, nights of reading with just an oil lamp, days of trying & trying and still failing. You must get off the tags of negativity that has been placed on you n on the society in general. It is like a parasite, eating deeply into the core of our destinies, making us slowly languish in pain & sorrow & failure.

If only I had stumbled upon what I know now like 10 years ago, if only I had listened to the inner leading n tiny voice speaking in my heart. If only I had done the right things when I should have, guys the moon would have been my home & when I fall, I will still land on the stars ⭐️ . Life is only delicious when you are happy living it! You must excel on the things that you do, you must savor & determine in your heart to make it. Nothing should stop your dreams!! Start small & slowly, you will get there. Let your heart do the talking for you. Cut off from people that always have negativityπŸ˜‘πŸ˜¦ around them. They give you stories about people that tried n failed. They are never there to encourage you to keep trying, no matter how close you are, this is the time to move on. You simply cannot condone failure. Your whole body is wrapped in beauty & wisdom. Put your brain to work. I know of a lady that has become wealthy because she packed our local “ akamu, ogi “ & exports. People buy from all over the world 🌎 πŸ™ŒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸ½.

What is that awesome talent that you have? Break the shackles of poverty n failure now! Do what you love doing, turn it to a business. Look within you, what can you really do?πŸ§“πŸ½πŸ‘Ά . When you face an interview panel, are you shaky? I faced one recently , say about a year & I was shaking like a foolπŸ˜‚. I just couldn’t compose myself, not even my beautiful suit could get me out of it! I was ill prepared, I was already pessimistic & knew nothing was coming out of it. Today, things have happened to make me realize that I have a right over how I want my life to be. If I wanna fail, it’s in my hands, if I wanna succeed , it also lies within me😎😘.

Keep applying for jobs ooo, who says you won’t get what you want. Our failures n mistakes always make our success stories resonate betterπŸ˜‡❤️πŸ‘πŸ½. This week, please speak to your self positively, see what you can do, rather than what you cannot! Change your mindset about getting to the top n embrace the new improved you!

You are a product of grace, focus on your dreams, follow it through, there’s an expected end at the end of that journey, forget the road blocks n the diversions. Ignore the many arrows flying around you at noon time & night time. Let your motto change to “ I will make it!

As you begin this journey towards the  eradication of failure around you, please hold on to HOPE, don’t drop it, it will be your ladder when the weather gets really bad!😨

If you want to reach me let’s talk around this message, please send me a mail on Jisola.aina@gmail. Com. I will give opportunities to the first 10 mails I get. Tell me how I can help you grow your business or let’s just see how we can help!

Enjoy your week n don’t forget the Black Friday deals tomorrowπŸ•ΊπŸΌπŸ’ƒπŸ»πŸŽ’πŸ‘“πŸ•ΆπŸŒ‚πŸ‘›πŸ§€πŸ‘‘πŸ‘ πŸŽ©

Love πŸ’•
Jj


Comments

  1. Yay! Very well said! Weldone Jisola! The sky is your starting point! Do not ignore what's written peps,create the habit of reading by going through this writeup's....its inspiring!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?