INSTAGRAM? WHO SAYS YOU CANT HAMMER?πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ™†‍♀️

Hello Darlings❤,
It has been quite a while😚..,I miss you xoxoxo
However, in that long silence, I have taken time off to equip myself so that I can give you only the best, recall I produce only juicy stuffπŸ˜…πŸ˜…..Let's go straight to the matter without wasting time.

I realised that In many ways without being stuck up in a closed circuit corporate environment or work environment, you can make some cool bucks for yourself, either as a side hustle or a main jobπŸ•ΊπŸ•ΊπŸ˜Š! Oh yeah! I want to assure you that it is very possible to say the least. You can make a fortune and actually have staff also working in that regard to ensure the sales & rewards keep flowing in. My new song in quite a while has been for young entrepreneurs to take advantage of this time, this period where a lot of concentration is on digital or digital amplification, either way, you would somewhat work with the social media. The main ones of course are Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube & LinkedIn 😊

Today was quite tedious for me and I learnt a great deal just from one singular experience and it was a kind of temporary rejectionπŸ˜—. I scowled, I sank into my shell, I knew the situation would change thereafter but guess what?😊😝 I dont deal well with things not planning out as expected. This small picture is exactly the way a lot of us act when our finances are not moving up, this is what we do when we lose that pitch or that juicy contractπŸŽπŸ’², we get into our shell, instead of fighting back, stronger than ever 😊. Its not as easy as I paint it but it's something we must do.

Instagram has put lots of stuff in place to slow down business owners, particularly those who are just rising up & trying to get their feet. So, guess what😎, we have also devised means to see how we can move on up by getting in and making a living from that space as much as possible..phew!πŸ™ƒ

So, what are you really doing, why do you go to Instagram? Are you constantly wasting your data to put money on someone's table or you are working on building an empire. As you watch some pages, they make cool money and you are there, eating on your savings...think on that? Its sheer ignoranceπŸ˜…πŸ˜…. The minute I realised this, I stood my ground to say, I will build my business page in same wat so it can proceed overtime to also generate in a certain way a steady flow of income. 

I am actually working out a lot of stuff but one of such that has caught my eye as an Avenue for opportunity n engagement is having a POD

 πŸ”₯ WHAT IS THIS GROUP ABOUT πŸ”₯
 A pod is good for lifting your Instagram account and engaging new subscribers. All members help each other to promote Instagram accounts by liking, commenting, sharing etc. How it works: A POD is a group of people who come together with a common goal to gain visibility on the gram. They engage each other's posts at stipulated times so as to appear on the explore page where more people who aren't following will see your posts for a possibility of cashing out and making sales. once you join, you'll learn more.

Before I say more, let me just drop this here. Everyone will be thoroughly scrutinized & deemed legit before we grant entry into the POD. We want to guard against a lot of unseemingly awkward incidences😘😘.

Strictly for those with business accounts on Instagram, if you are interested In joining my group & you want to know more about growing your page. Please click the link & join my team.
https://chat.whatsapp.com/DLgitCn1Ge1HjThoY7PeSs

How else can we create a stare if we dont ideate or come together?

How else can we also grow if we do not lift each others hands up ..I need cakes ..I buy here..I need shoes ..I buy here..I need to glow up..I buy here..i need to go to Chicago..i buy tickets here..are u guys feeling me???😘😘😘😘

Would love to hear from you, as usual, send me emails, how can I help your business grow? How can we together, create a content that will reach your expected target & translate to sales?

Have a splendid week ahead❤
πŸ•ΊJISOLABRANDBOSSπŸ•Ί 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?