BECOMING ME


 Hello Lovelies, 

I really hope you are still here ? It’s been ages and ages .. sometimes, I wonder if this hustling will stop and free me for a while ๐Ÿ˜ซ? But No oh, it has me hooked for a long time. 

In the period of time I left here, a lot has really happened. I have evolved, I have grown, I have been battered and beaten blue, I have climbed heights that I thought I wouldn’t. Who would believe that I will work so much & forget to cook fried rice ๐Ÿ˜ซ? A meal I could not survive without eating in a whole week ? 

I have met the most amazing people, I have stopped some valueless ones along the years, I have channeled my energies into more profitable ventures n assignments.. I am becoming me . 

Age doesn’t give anyone a warning & I am soon learning that it is best  I do all I can do now whilst there’s still strength in me .. 

I shall tell you about my reconnections and how  confused I am about my emotions ๐Ÿค”.. I hope I can make myself proud by not acting immature .. not to worry, I can still discern. Oh! I forgot to tell you .. I now work for an NGO & it’s called Whisperers of Hope Charity.., it’s about giving back to our Community .. you know how I am about such causes .. 

.So, dear friend, my cute to you today is .. make hay while the sun shines, don’t leave todays tasks for tomorrow .. ensure you smash all your goals & come out tops in every endeavor! 

.okay bye for now ๐Ÿ’‹


Love ya all so much 

Jisola 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

Spare me a little bit of your time. Part 2๐Ÿ’–

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?