How to attract the perfect Spouse👨‍❤️‍👨💑

Hiiiii💕,
I do hope you are having an awesome sunday? My week was totally filled with one activity or the other but guess what? It was also fun all through. When am directing or producing content, nothing else matters😊, I practically shut down & focus.

So many orisirisi stuff on the internet now eh🙈, my ears are full, even my eyes are aching from reading & watching clips here and there. I am not a gossip ooo😂 but please my journalistic juices 🥤 are still flowing well. In other words, I will gravitate to where gist is😃.

Where do I even start from sef🤷🏽‍♀️, so many insights & things to look at. How do you attract your spouse? I was reading a piece from one of my friends n she was recounting how she met her hubby & what went into it exactly before they eventually got married. I remember my own journey to marriage & I recall that I made certain decisions before the marriage itself was consummated. A lot of guys & ladies are seriously looking to attract the right man to hook or the right lady to call wife but the truth is are they taking the right steps, are they doing the right things that will attract what they desire. Looking at my hubby after 10 years of marriage,  the only stuff you see plastered on my face is a contented smile. He makes me happy & it dint just start from there, it was a journey filled with sacrifice, pain, hurt, rejection & many more but today, I give myself some accolades because I followed my heart & not the fineries & wealth other guys back then had to offer me.

From my own experiments n experiences, I will run you through a list of very important stuff you need to do to attract your own spouse. Trust me, this will work any day. Take a ride with me😎🏄🏿‍♂️

1. What do you want, be specific!
Without being spiritual, this is vital to a successful union or relationship💑. You must define what works for you, do you want him stout, fat or skinny? What about the complexion? Light skinned or dark skinned? Flat nose or pointees😘👌🏽. This may sound vain but they are true. I dated light skinned men as a young lady, that’s all I wanted, that’s what I attracted but in the long run, am married to acute dark skinned man💕.. what a twist of fate!

2. Religious beliefs
My dear, this one is very important eh🤔, we make a lot of mistakes along these lines & people are still making same mistakes over & over phew 😅. You can only truly flock with ur kind or someone that understands your religious affiliations or beliefs. A pastor for instance may find it difficult to have a relationship with a lady that is an Osun worshipper or a Christian getting married to a hugely traditional man or woman. This one item just generated a lot of buzz on Friday. It was the union between the Ooni of Ife &his new bride, Evangelist, Prophet Oluwaseyi Naomi. The question you

will ask is, how will they suitably connect in terms of beliefs and all when both religions are wide poles apart. I watched her IG account grow from like 20k to 31k in a day. This is because everyone likes a juicy story. If you don’t define what you want, it may end up causing you untold pain thereafter. So, you can in another way, use ur religion to attract the right spouse. You must be available @ All religious functions. Your time or your type will come there to meet you❤️.

3. Always look presentable 🌹
You must not compromise this. Looking presentable is very much different from looking fashionable🧙🏽‍♂️👰. We are not saying you should be a style icon or influencer, all you are required is to look good & sweet @ all times, very soon, trust me, you will be noticed, whether male or female. Guys that take pleasure in not bathing but flaunt their very dirty boxers is a complete no no for me🤷🏽‍♀️. I can’t even stand them at all because what oozes out of that body could kill a whale. You can’t be shabbily  or carelessly  dressed& expect to be noticed 💁🏽‍♀️. It’s not possible @ all guys , so, do the right thing.

4. Make yourself Noticeable 💇🏼‍♀️
Uncle, you cannot be locked up in the room everyday & expect ur spouse to come from heaven to meet you.. it can’t work! You should go out, give yourself little treats, ask God for direction, get yourself some ice cream 🍨. You should attend programs, go to parties if you must. Depending on your type of person, go to the cinemas & also attend seminars & conferences. Go to where ur niche is, you never know what may happen💇🏿‍♂️. Your dream guy or girl may be waiting for you to come over to say hi 👋🏾. It’s that simple....

5. Stop Procrastinating!
This is a major problem oooo. Nigerians can date for 8 years and still be saying we are dating etc . Meanwhile at this time marriage should have taken place. Some ladies frown at popping the big question to a guy, please don’t fret, go ahead before another girl with sense grabs him and you are left with nothing . When hubby was in my church and was gravitating towards me anyhow 😋, I kuku asked him “ uncle, please what are your intentions?  I didn’t  want anyone wasting my time endlessly . You will be in Nigeria and you will be claiming you have been in a relationship with a guy for 5 years .. let me tell you something, better look for someone here and make urself happy. If you like a lady, please let her know, same goes to the ladies, nothing wrong with letting a guy know u like him.. am not saying you should now be totally unpolished about it ooo 😌, donit with style, show u care, throw the hints here and there, make those calls , send sms etc . Someday, these wonderful people will notice you

I will continue tomorrow definitely, I need to finish this up 💪🏽
Thanks so much . Please share & share . U need to please let me know what you think 🤔...
Have a blessing filled Sunday guys!!!

Xoxo 😘


Comments

  1. Buy pure titanium earrings online at www.titanium-arts.com
    TIANN titanium camping cookware LEMATIC MADE titanium wood stoves IN TINOHRA: This exquisite jewelry is available for you in the titanium pry bar beautiful, crystal-clear crystal-clear crystal  citizen super titanium armor Rating: 4.4 · titanium nail ‎16 reviews

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?