Be your own Boss!!

Hello guys😍😍😍,
Thanks so muchπŸ™πŸΎπŸ™πŸΎ for always taking time to read or preview . Thanks for giving me an opportunity to come here and share my experiences and tell little stories that will inspire . Anything that I have probably made of myself has totally been through the grace of God, I share nothing of it at all. Just yesterday, I was trying to take count of all He has done and I realised I am very ungrateful. God has been mighty awesome and gracious but still, we always keep asking Him for more and more πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ŠπŸ€”πŸ€·πŸ½‍♀️🀷🏽‍♀️πŸ™ˆ.

Anyway, my word to you today is, be your own boss! Look within you intently and see what you can do outside what you are currently doing. I personally chose music  πŸŽ΅ or singing because it’s what God wants me to do.. forget it πŸ˜‚, I don’t have the best voice o, but God always anoints me with His presence when I worship, I ignored this initially but I realised This is what He wants me to do and so far, it’s been beautiful, it’s been fulfilling.

Today, look at what’s in your hand, can you cook, can you make hair, can you sew, can you braid , can you advise people on how to grow their business? What do you really like doing? People are currently making tons of money through their hobbies. I just ordered for 3litre bowl of ofada sauce from a lady because I don’t have the time to cook it @ all😊...

Please, watch the clip I shared, it’s my first single, I did a reprise of a popular song. Help me share and share this post guys πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’... we must help each other to succeed. We must survive this economic wahala , we must soar as Kings😍.

Like I mentioned yesterday, please let’s corroborate, let’s discuss , I am a business developer, I could teach you little tricks on how to start yours up😎😊

It’s still Jisola.aina@gmail
Am waiting for your mails✍️✍️



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?