BEING KIND

Hello sweeties😅,
I just finished wiping the tears off my face😓, I do hope you are all keeping well on this lovely Sunday afternoon? Today has just been awesome. So many pointers to exactly the same thing, it hit me while In Church, it hit me, while in the car with hun💏, it hit me again when we got home and sat down to watch “ America’s got Talent” What's really going on??😵

I have cried and cried. Guys, there is a call for us to care for others, when I mean care, I mean it from the depth of my heart.. it doesn’t hurt to share the derica or bag of rice that you have😪..a lot of people are so hungry.. one guy told me just today that he has no place to stay, he’s got no job and his last set of clothes got stolen from the shop where he sleeps😑.. day in, day out, guys like this are all around us. Some have no clothes to wear and we have tons that we have not even worn in years. Not just clothes, shoes, bags and so much more.

Charity begins at home, how do u treat your neighbour, how do you feel when you throw that leftover food away? I do that silly thing a lot but guess what? I now keep my leftovers in the freezer and microwave because nothing must be wasted. When God gives you an opportunity to leap, forget what local parlance says and help someone as well, make someone smile, share a little from the blessing the Lord has showered you with.

Sometimes, we have reservations about giving, basically because of how evil and manipulative people are, most of the thoughts we have is based on experiences gathered over the years about people that we have helped.

lend a hand today..give without reservation...
I will continue tomorrow.there is so much to talk about

Cheers...

Comments

  1. Givers never lack. Let's feed some mouth today. It's my responsibility it's urs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?