HOLD YOUR TONGUE😊

Hellooo💝,
How has your week been going? Trust me, mine has been really busy & very thought provoking. It’s getting to my birthday month & I am already weak-kneed🤣🙈.. I have taken stock & still checking through before the month of December disappears. Guys, please, kindly plan each day very well, trust me, you will be glad you did.

So, let’s get back to why I am writing this beautiful evening😊, am spotting a small headache but stubbornly, I really don’t feel like wearing my glasses. Please whatever you do, wherever you are, whatever pushes you to do it, always try to bridle your tongue. A lot have sold their destiny out to their direct enemies without even realising it. I am a talker too based on my career path but when I get that caution in my spirit, I just carefully & tactfully stop. You must know when to draw the line. A lot of people are waiting to hear certain parts of your story so they can go ahead to destroy further opportunities that may come your way, be careful🙏🏾

In our usual tradition and culture in Nigeria, we are always told to bridle  our tongue, no matter how much your blessings are flowing bountifully , be modest about it & keep it as low as possible. Instead of going about telling all your primary school mates that you just bought a house, why not look for an opportunity to do something more profiting🤷🏽‍♀️ . Your intent may be swell or good but put yourselves in the minds of the people you are telling, some may love it, others may feel neglected or uncomfortable. I think that,  all in all, others without realising it may suggest you are showing off or just reminding them of their state.

Even with those you call close friends, bridle your tongue. Almost nothing moves me anymore😇, I have prepared my heart to receive shockers par time. No matter how sweet the gist,  be careful what you let loose, be careful who you also say it to. I just realized that no one can ever misconstrue your silence. Silence is King, it is golden. No one can hold you to ransom for not speaking or joining in the fun.

Homes have been destroyed because of issues bothering on talking too much😢. Best friends have parted ways because trust no longer takes tops in the relationship. Marriages have been upturned because the wife confided in a neighbor & hubby heard it. We need to make a conscious effort to keep quiet. The person you tell your bad secrets too has been feeding on them & sharing also with friends. No matter how it is, keep those lips closed. Never join in needless chats that don’t send alert to the bank.

At the same time, if Someone confides in you & shares confidential stuff, please don’t discuss it with anyone. Keep it that way, never break that vote of confidence😇🙏🏾. Ladies love to expose their friends or anyone in particular when they are not in good terms. Biko that is not good ooo🤧😮.. recall, you once shared wonderful moments together ... Hold that thought!

You will feel better & lighter when there are no worries. Today make an effort to close your mouth, bridle your tongue, keep silent. I look forward to your comments n mails.

Cheers🌹💕
..

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?