Life has taught me never to totally depend on anyone for anything.
I may not be where I want to be at the moment but I am obviously satisfied with where God has placed me so far.

I started out doing bits and pieces, right after I was done with my youth service, For me, nothing was going to stop me from being successful in life. Oh! trust me, there were so many temptations, the guys did not want to help without you handing them something of yours in return. So, I used my wit, my creativity to get peoples attention..this is my story for another day.

Guys, there's always a way out for you, just find your own niche. Look for that simple thing that absolute gives you joy when you are at it and make it a money-spinning business. you can start with zero kobo and grow to be as big as you desire. trust me, itis achievable, it is tested.

My word for you today is, rise up! rise up from the hurt, from despair, from worry, from frustration, rise up from disappointment and anguish, take a leap of faith and start that little business of yours,

You just never know until you try.

cheers guys xoxoxox


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?