You Could be Wrong๐Ÿ˜Š

Hello lovelies๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฝ
Wow, the weekend passed on in a hurry.. phew!๐Ÿ˜‚.. I wanted more. I missed coming here to drop off a line or two. I had lots to write about but I have decided to specifically write on the one that’s topmost in my mind.

The video I just shared speaks a lot about how a lot of us take decisions that end up putting us in trouble. Majorly, these decisions could be one taken @ our detriment or probably with a lot of pain & anguish because you want to help out. There are times that our efforts are seen as either wicked or misconstrued. This happens everywhere, in Church, @ work @ home as well. I recall an incident where I was trying to convey a message & it totally backfired. I was jostled & taken aback by the counter response because it showed me that usually people do not listen to understand, they rather listen to react & this is gradually killing our communication processes.

You may have viral information but may be loath to share because you are aware your words could be interpreted negatively. In my own little story, while analyzing it all, I found out that there are issues in Nigeria, backlog of thoughts, of frustrations, of anger etc. people are ready to fight you at the slightest, even your own chums. So, how do you justify that? ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️.

To constantly avoid wahala, for me, I think the best thing is to shut up or you do you have acontrary opinion guys? I am a sanguine & when I get all ruffled, I bite back, particularly when I realise I meant well but was misconstrued. Life is about always giving people benefit of the doubt. They say your son stole, protect him before killing him in the presence of his classmates. They say your hubby or wife flirts around, first shun the person that came to do the amebo before even analyzing the destructive gist. Take time to reflect on the damages some things will cost before splurging or spitting them out๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ’—. The words of our mouth can liberate n also bind. When they tell you your kin or friend said something awful about you, don’t be quick to react, first recall the good things they have also done ๐Ÿ˜Š. Honestly, if we all hv all these mentality, the world would be a better place to live without malice, grudges or bitterness. When we keep making excuses for the culprit, he or she would soon realise that trust & love are two basic things that make the world go round.

Don’t be too fast to judge or cast aspersions @ Someone’s  character. Give them room to change or be remorseful. Make them feel they can change, rather than dig a bigger hole. I have seen people lie through their noses.๐Ÿ˜, I usually know ooo but I allow them enjoy that lying period. Atimes , I just wonder what they derive from spinning yarns, is it because of acceptance or what?

Let’s run away from vices that will destroy us. This is a new week. Stop the bickering, the shouts, stop being too proud & haughty. Those who have nothing are the ones that claim they have something , the want you to know they are around. A rich man never tells you he’s rich, you can see it yourself. People see who you are before you try to paint a fake picture. You need to stop fooling yourself & be a good person. Talk nicely to people, make them feel ok, show ❤️, hug someone today, share a gift, speak nicely about your friend or that person that has hurt you.

Guess what? When people treat you bad & you treat them nicely back, the book of Revelation says it’s like you are heaping hot coals of fire on them!

Need to rush off to work now..๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ‍♀️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ‍♀️๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ‍♀️
Love to hear from you as usual.
Do you agree with me?
Cheers xoxoxo ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ
P.S
Excuse the brevity or typos

Comments

  1. We have in our hands now especially in Nigeria,a very angry genetion,angry over and for a lot of things,towards politicians,the religious leaders,the parents etc, honestly as you have said ,now is not the time to march anger with anger,or vengeance with vengeance,most people in all honesty genuinely angry,but only love can help us as individuals and as a nation,so me personally I chose now to be positive oo,irres irrespe of what people say or do or insinuate,I chose my reaction and i chose not to die on top another person matter oo ,just as you have said my Aunty

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

FEAR & TORMENT