MODELS / ACTORS WANTED

Hello There✍️,
I decided to change from “ Hello guys๐Ÿ˜Š” I hope this works for us all? Anyway, it’s been a very breezy and rainy day. Lots of planning, strategizing, refocusing and implementation going on right now.

Well, am working on a lookbook and I hope some of you reading this can get me people that fits into what I urgently require for a video I am working on๐Ÿ™†๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

Below are my expectations, please share and share this and refer anyone you know to contact me immediately via my phone number or email which is always posted here

1. I am looking for 2 men that can act as fathers ages 38:45
2. I need moms as well within that age range but not less than 35 years old
3. We need teenagers ages 17, 14 &13
4. Another set ages 16, 14, 13
Added:

Each entrant must be good looking and presentable, must not be signed to any brand that may negatively impact on what we want to do

Please provide Pictures that show your face & full body. By implication, we will require a portrait as well as a full length picture of yourself. These pictures must be a recent one .

Please write or attach your full name, email and phone number alongside the pictures.

Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Thanks so much ๐Ÿ’

Share pictures with me at Jisola.aina@gmail.com
Or 08023289156 (whatspp only )

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?