WILL YOU LIKE TO LIVE IN CANADA ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ

Helloooo๐Ÿ’•
How has your week been, was it exciting, we’re you totally held up in traffic like I was๐Ÿ˜ญ? The rain ☔️ did not help in that regard at all, I must say ๐Ÿ™‚๐Ÿ™‚.

My ears are full ooo, that’s why I decided to write on the above topic. Everyone simply wants to leave Nigeria๐Ÿ™‰.. & the whole crowd of very intelligent , vibrant , young professionals are being drawn to largely one part of the world ๐ŸŒ. Canada seems to be all the rage right now, out of 20 families, you will undoubtedly find like 3 or more saying their utmost plan is to jet out to Canada. Oftentimes, I find myself asking if these ones really know what’s right there? Apart from Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ being a civilised nation, what other info do you have? Yes, people are making it, yes, it’s far better than ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ, Yes, life is easier but please guys, is it your Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ? Your destiny & the next persons may not be the same. This may be whereGod wants you to be blessed๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ’.

I know a lot of people may disagree with me on this but let’s lay our cards on the table. It’s not everyone that’s gone there that has become as successful as they assumed. Some are still struggling still, some are not as settled as they paint in pictures, others barely have a place to sleep ๐Ÿ˜ด but this is never communicated on the web. Guess what? Cold is the second nature of Canada, some lives have been lost bc of that fact. Not that am unaware of the state of Nigeria but all I am saying is why the sudden rush to that one region?๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ๐Ÿ˜Œ. We all need to be very careful honestly. Canada ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ keeps saying bring ur skilled labour etc & we don’t even know what the eventual game plan is??

I don’t wanna stay here too o, please don’t get me wrong๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’‘๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿพ‍♀️ But at this rate, who will eat the riches of these Nigeria? Are we going to allow these politicians finish it all ni? I think we should look inwardsgather our bit n invest wisely in all directions๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿพ..

The grass is not always as green as you see it from faraway. One prayer I love saying  to God is “ daddy,  help me to fulfil destiny”, even though I love to be a British citizen, I was born here, daddy, help me to make it in Jesus name๐Ÿ˜Š”.. it’s a simple discussion between me n my daddy. Now listen , if part of ur life agenda is to travel abroad, pack ur bags, make all the plans & hurriedly jet off. Don’t look @ your life @ a certain age & fill your heart with tales of regrets& all.

If I had to choose between Canada & Nigeria, I will pick Canada & then escape to the USA๐Ÿ˜…. I don’t like cold guys, that place is too cold ni. I dunno how we are all coping, Nigeria is all so messed up right now, things are not as they should be. The land is looked rejected, the guys at the top have failed us badly. For all those seeking the best of life, do all you can to get it, work hard, pray , be focussed, trust the process, let God direct you, don’t do drugs, don’t cross the high seas with those funny silly boats( death traps) don’t join cults, don’t be desperate. Listen, when it’s time for you to blow, even witches n principalities cannot stop it!!! You will soar like a king. I sincerely wish you all the best♥️♥️♥️

Nice mails & comments thus far. Thank you so much for coming to my page, am so grateful ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿพ
Please check previous posts n air yiurviews. What do you think about today’s topic ๐Ÿ˜Š?

#biggirlbigGod
#CanadaorNigeria
#Braindrain
#Lovingtheflow
#Acceptance
#Makeamove&trusttheprocess๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’•

God bless you ๐ŸŒน


Comments

  1. Great words,really thoughtful.
    I hope at some point we would all rise up as youths and change the narrative that this country is known for.I believe we can all help re- create a Nigeria of our dreams where we could all realise our pottential

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nothing in Nigeria is encouraging anyone๐Ÿ˜ญ.. it’s getting worse. I know lots of graduates without jobs. It’s pathetic honestly. Only God can help us to really sort this wahala out๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝ‍♀️

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. I appreciate your feedback. Who wouldnt want to run...you are 50 and nothing to show for it, just bills bills and more bills

      Delete
  3. Na so everyone wanna move.
    Majority of us,family tieing us down. Lol.
    But it's fair better in naija.
    If u are not lazy ,you will surely make it in naija.
    Majority of lazy individuals here suddenly become Almighty hardeworker once they get over there.
    Why can't dey exercise same energy here ( naija)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmm...my dear, do you blame them ni? the rewards abroad far outweighs whats happening here. no lazying around at all o..honestly, i feel pity for a lot

      Delete
  4. The true is had, God Almighty will help us in this Country

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amen..thanks so much. The rich are the ones travelling. those that need to cannot afford it..thats why they prefer to go work as a cleaner and have peace than stay in Nigeria where notings working

      Delete
  5. Change of environment is good, but to where and for what? If our answer is right to relocate then adding positive values as much or little as we can to where ever we may find ourselves should be our concern. Skeo NENEREB

    ReplyDelete
  6. Why running abroad, we fgt that the whites were once like us. They took advantage of their bad economy to change their lives and that leads them to where they are today.I strongly believed that we can do same.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

GROW FIERCELY & HIT SUCCESS NOW

4 SMART WAYS TO TOPPLE YOUR SKINCARE BUSINESS

WHAT ARE YOU SELLING?